Who we are and Areas we service
Relief Nurses/Relief Nursing Agency:
- has been in operation since 1987 supplying relief nurses and midwifery staff to NSW Area Health Services and other health care providers in the Sydney Metropolitan and Central Coast areas
- is owned and operated by a nursing professional who understands the demands and the flexibility required by the nursing profession, and who also currently works in the NSW Health system as a casual RN
- has friendly, yet professional, office personnel who can arrange for your placement with efficiency and reliability
- understands the needs of those seeking casual and relief employment
- offers an efficient and professional service to members 24 hrs per day / 7 days per week / all year
- can place:
- Registered Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
- Assistants in Nursing holding Certificates III or IV
- Third year undergraduate nursing students
- placements offered: General, Acute, Emergency, Paediatric, Geriatric, High Dependency, Intensive Care, Coronary Care
- major hospitals supplied: Westmead, Westmead Childrens, Camden, Campbelltown, Blacktown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Neringah, Braeside
Interested to find out more about getting a casual nursing job/position/shifts?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.